4 Sobey’s sockeye salmon fillets
1 purple onion cut into eighths length-wise
two cups of brussel sprouts cut length-wise in half.1/2
1/2 lb. whole button mushrooms
For the Compote:
1-5 rings of fresh pineapple
1/2 C pineapple juice
1/4 C Reisling wine *(optional)
2 cloves of fresh garlic
1/4 tsp. crushed red chili peppers
1 tbs. honey
1. Place the vegetables in a bowl and toss with olice oil,
sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
2. On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, place
salmon fillets and vegetables around salmon.
3. Bake on the BBQ at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until
desired doneness is achieved.
4. While salmon is cooking place all of the ingredients for
the compote in a food processor or blender and pulse until chunky.
When salmon is half way done, pour compote over top of salmon.
5. Reserve some of the compote for garnish.
6. When done plate salmon on a platter with vegetables
surrounding the fish. Garnish salmon with remaining compote.