« All Events
Walk 4 Hope – Virtual Fundraising Event
June 6 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Save the Date: June 6th, 2020, at 11:00 am we will be streaming the start of the event at Rundle Park, via Facebook Live.
- Sign Up: This year our walk is virtual, so you will need to sign up virtually either as individuals or as a team. We will be posting resources to help you with each step. Visit Walk4Hope Website or search: #pccwalk4hope2020.
- Pick Up Your Challenges: You can choose a distance challenge, a physical strength challenge or a creativity challenge. You can do one or all of them.
- Hashtag Your Posts and Stories: on Instagram @barrheadpcc and @pregcareedmonton. On Facebook @pccedmonton and @barrheadpcc.
- Not a Fan of Facebook/Instagram? Do not Worry, We Have you Covered: If you do not want to try the virtual walk because that is not your thing, but you still want to support us and share with family and friends using paper pledges, please contact us. Share with us your address and we will mail you your pledge sheet(s) or we can set up a time for curb pick up.
- Stay Tuned for the Wrap Up: On June 20th at 11:00 am we will be streaming the finish of the event at Rundle Park, via Facebook Live. Gifts and prizes will be announced, do not miss the fun!