Shine Fm Blog
Grilled Fruit Kabobs
shredded coconut(about 1 C)
Wooden skewers - soaked for 1 hour
1. Cut up the fruit into about 1" cubes.
2. Thread onto wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for at least 1 hour.
3. Grill over medium high heat, about 4-6 minutes per-side.
4. As the kabobs finish cooking, drizzle chocolate sauce over top.
5. Just before serving sprinkle coconut overtop kabobs.
Chef's note: You might want to serve grilled fruit over ice cream. YUM
The Shine FMHow can we pray for you?
SUBMIT EVENTLet everyone know about
GET CONNECTEDJoin the Circle of Friends for
email alerts and updates.
CONTACT USDidn't catch that number?
Need our address? Find it here.